ISTQB Question Dumps For Software Testing - Part 9
Describe the stages of testing and what the objectives are at each stage.
- Lowest level of testing, detail, finding faults, performed by the developers
- Component Integration
- Combining components, testing interfaces, performed by developers, various types of integration (top-down, functional, bottom up and big bang). Business scenarios and non-functional aspects if possible.
System Testing (functional and non-function)
- Testing the system as a whole. Testing requirements and business processes. Also testing non-functional aspects such as Performance, usability etc.
- Testing the system with other systems and networks
- Acceptance Testing
- Testing by users/customers to gain confidence that the system is going to support the business as well as meet their requirements.