Test Engineer (Financial Services) - City of London - up to £45,000A highly respected international software house operating in the Financial Services industry sector has a new opportunity for a Test Engineer to join their growing team.
The Test Engineer will assist in developing, implementing and adapting test plans and schedules. Working closely with the Test Lead to understand test goals, risks and priorities, the successful candidate will help contribute ideas on testing standards, and processes.
Solid skills in all or most of the following areas is essential:
• Following test plans and schedules in undertaking test analysis, design and execution
• Ability to seek out critical defects
• Logging defects and issues and regularly reporting on progress to the test lead
• Prioritising personal work load - Identifying and showing awareness of risks
• Agile, Waterfall and V-Model methodologies
• Contributing to test planning and risk workshops
Domain experience of the Investment Banking industry, and certification to a recognised industry testing standard is desirable e.g. BCS (ISEB) or ISTQB or similar. To be considered you must be an excellent communicator with a good degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Systems or Mathematics.
This is a permanent position offering a basic salary of £35-45,000 per annum plus substantial bonus and benefits. To apply please send a WORD version of your CV, including reference number ASH11466HWN in the subject line of your email.